Re: Oracle Datawarehouse Books

Mark,
 My suggestion would be to first understand the fundamentals of data
warehousing, then the Oracle pieces will fall into place. If you start off
chasing Oracle ideas, I think you'll just become confused. The masters of
this area are Ralph Kimball (www.ralphkimball.com<http://www.ralphkimball.com>)
and Bill Inmon (www.billinmon.com <http://www.billinmon.com>). I had the
pleasure of attending a seminar by Tim Gorman recently and was very pleased.
He does a nice job of tying the basics of DW to specific Oracle features (
http://www.evdbt.com/). Maybe you can entice him to present his seminar on
the other side of the world (NZ).
 Dennis Williams