Re: Optimizing Programs for ORACLE Apps (RULE Based)

  • From: Tanmoy <tanmoydc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:46:27 -0400

Hi Juan,

       Thanks for suggesting the same. Due to management decision
there wont be any upgrade. However i can change the session level
parameter for the particular program . I am thinking for doing execute
immediate to change the following parameter for my session

optimizer_mode = CHOOSE
optimizer_max_permutations = 2000 (now 80000)
db_file_multiblock_read_count = 8 ( now 64 )
index_cost_adj = 80
index_cashing = 20

Do let me know if you suggest something. Current parameter are given
in my original post.

--
Regards,
Tanmoy

-- "Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent."