OT:AIX Training

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:59:33 -0800

A friend of mine has writes, "My data center is a Windows shop.  It has =
600 HP rack mounted dual processor servers.  But now we are embarking =
down a road to acquire a 16 way IBM AIX platform and run the Oracle Data =
Warehouse on it.  My support piece will be only the hardware and AIX.  I =
am comfortable with Unix, but my team is not.  Can you recommend a =
training course that will get my engineers up to speed on AIX and IBM =
hardware in general?"

We no longer have AIX here.  Any suggestions.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Acclerator Center
ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx