OT: seeking reviewers for abstracts for RMOUG TD2013?

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:23:34 -0600

Hello,

I'm organizing the abstract reviews for the RMOUG Training Days 2013
conference from Monday-Wednesday 11-13 February 2013 at the Colorado
Convention Center in Denver.

Even if you can't come to the conference in sunny Denver next winter,
even if you can't join us for some of the great cold-weather activities
for which Colorado's mountains are justifiably famous, we would love to
have your skill and expertise in selecting from all of the abstracts we
will receive so that we can present another amazing agenda for one of
the best Oracle conferences found anywhere.

If you're interested, please forward (not "reply" or "reply all" please)
a response to me at "tim@xxxxxxxxx"?

We're looking forward to working with you!

Thanks!

-Tim Gorman
RMOUG TD2013 abstract review committee