Re: OT: Apress ebooks $10 starting Friday

  • From: Kim Berg Hansen <kibeha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:31:27 +0100

The Apress mailing concerning their Cyber Monday sale states all Apress
eBooks only $10 each for the four days Nov 27-Nov 30.
A sample of books are shown in the mail, amongst them an Oracle APEX book.
Looks like it will be ALL eBooks :-)

Regards

Kim Berg Hansen

http://www.kibeha.dk
kibeha@xxxxxxxxx
@kibeha <http://twitter.com/kibeha>

Cyber Monday countdown has started!
To read this email online, please click here
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I3>. | Add "
apress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" to your contact list.[image: Cyber Monday]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I4>*For the first time
ever, all Apress eBooks only $10 each!*
Browse our catalogue and create your wishlist for Cyber Monday.
The Sale will start this Friday, *November 27*. Don´t be late!*Add eBooks
to your wishlist now >>>*
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I5>[image: C# 6.0 and the
.NET 4.6 Framework] <http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I6>Reg:
$41.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Predictive Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine
Learning] <http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I7>Reg: $34.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Understanding Oracle APEX 5 Application Development]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I8>Reg: $27.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Practical Salesforce.com Development Without Code]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9I9>Reg: $34.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Thinking in LINQ]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ia>Reg: $27.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Xamarin Mobile Application Development]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ib>Reg: $34.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Beginning iPhone Development with Swift]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ic>Reg: $31.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Joomla! 3 SEO and Performance]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Id>Reg: $17.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Pro Git]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ie>Reg: $41.99
Cyber Mo: *$10*[image: Concurrent Programming: Algorithms, Principles, and
Foundations] <http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9If>Reg: $59.95
Cyber Mo: *$20*[image: The Algorithm Design Manual]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ig>Reg: $69.95
Cyber Mo: *$20*[image: Practical Analysis of Algorithms]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ih>Reg: $39.99
Cyber Mo: *$20*[image: Understanding Statistics Using R]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ii>Reg: $59.99
Cyber Mo: *$20*[image: UML @ Classroom]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ij>Reg: $39.99
Cyber Mo: *$20*[image: Distributed Programming]
<http://news.springer.com/re?l=D0In5yiekI6i0erg9Ik>Reg: $59.99
Cyber Mo: *$20*

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I sure hope so. For $10 each, I could afford to buy a lot of books.

Iggy

------------------------------
From: Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx
To: iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OT: Apress ebooks $10 starting Friday
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:38:35 +0000

I’ve logged in to apress and then done a search for Oracle. I added books
to my wishlist and will be making the actual purchase after the sale starts
– when I expect them to be repriced to $10 each.

Hemant K Chitale

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:43:28 -0600
From: rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought I'd pass this along, as there are some excellent Oracle books on
apress.com. From their ad:

"For the first time ever, all Apress eBooks only $10 each!
Browse our catalogue and create your wishlist for Cyber Monday.
The Sale will start this Friday, November 27. Don´t be late!"

It's the gift that keeps on giving, even if work won't reimburse you the
cost. :)
Enjoy!
Rich

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies
and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the
incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank
and their subsidiaries at https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html