Re: ORA-01274 & Some recovered datafiles maybe left media fuzzy

  • From: "Vishal Gupta" <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 08:53:53 -0000

You can create the newly added file standby database using following
statement

Alter database create datafile as new

Please check the syntax in the manual.

After this resume the managed recovery and ofcourse set the standby
file management to auto.

I have done it couple of times. Standby will resume where it stopped
using archive logs. .

Cheers,
Vishal Gupta