RE: [OFF TOPIC] College Degree

  • From: "Bahrami, Mary" <Mary.Bahrami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l-freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:42:35 -0800

Having a degree in anything will get you in the door for an interview at
most places; I interviewed at oracle and passed the tech interview and
one management level, the next level rejected my anthropology degree, go
figure.   Find your dream job first, then see what you need to get
there....can't believe you're not happy as a dba ;)

mary