Re: [OFF TOPIC] College Degree

Well, that is kind of strange computer engineering degree.  My degree is in
computer science, which included 5 semesters of EE.  That was about 20 years
ago.  These days, it seems like the computer science degree is really more a
programming degree.  On the other hand, if you expect to have a decent
professional career (at least in the US), a college degree is mandatory,
though just about any real degree is sufficient.

--
Andrew W. Kerber