Re: OEM 10.2 on Redhat 5?

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 09:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

it works and is certified.

i did 10.2.0.5 install on OEL 5 (based on RH5)

follow the note on metalink:

Operating System Prerequisites:

For this example, Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 was installed with the preparation
described in

Note 815157.1
Operating System Package Prerequisites for 10.2.0.5.0 Grid Control on OEL/RHEL5.

which is referenced in this note:

Subject:  How to Install Grid Control 10.2.0.5.0 on Enterprise Linux 5 Using
the Existing Database (11g) Option
  Doc ID:  784963.1 Type:  HOWTO
  Modified Date :  28-APR-2009 Status:  PUBLISHED