RE: OCP Vouchers??

  • From: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:19:00 -0500

Paula,
 If you know when the archivelog was created you can try a point in time
recovery to just before that archivelog was created. If it is part of the
backup then you can try to manually restore it.  But, have you checked to
see if that is a current redo log which has not been archived yet.  If so,
do switch log  to archive it or do a manual recovery (sqlplus) until cancel
and cancel when it asks for this log.
HTH,
Ruth