Re: New to RAC and need some ideas/suggestions

  • From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:16:40 -0500

Mark,
What's a good way to determine what 'other' sessions would have been
inserting into the same table?  Is there way to track this back through
history when the sessions are no longer connected?  I'm looking at
V$ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY where event like '%FB%' and I see several
SESSION_IDS that had this particular wait but none of them seem to be
connected at the moment.

I've got my investigator hat on at the moment, but I'm not sure where to
begin (or how to begin) looking for culprits.  Two of the SESSION IDS had
the same SQL_ID but on different INSTANCES - but I'm not sure they were
running CONCURRENTLY - is there some way I can determine that?

(ugh - I just realized it looks like GMAIL screwed up my formatted table I
sent in my original message - my apologies for that)

Chris