Re: Move data between server and mobile device

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joe_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:57:30 -0500

Might be able to answer better with some more information.  (Seems like
a vague question.)  Are you talking about two or three devices?
(Server, mobile device, car?)  Are the source and destination both
databases?  That is, are you talking about moving data between two
oracle databases?  Or are you writing software, and your program will
store the data somewhere?  If that's the case, what's the dev platform?
Java?  .NET?  I'm not really sure how to answer your question without a
better idea of what you're asking.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Schneider