Re: Merge datafile to Another DATABASE

  • From: Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patrick.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:43:41 -0800

Hi Pat,

In order to create the new db I guess it needs the system and sysaux data
files also . So can you please help my understanding on your reply  that I
can pick all the system and sysaux tablespace datafiles plus the
A_USER_Datafile
and build a new db . Please correct me if It is not what you meant.

thanks
-Prasad