RE: Merge datafile to Another DATABASE

  • From: "Jeremiah Wilton" <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kurtvm@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:43:55 -0800

Kurt,

I apologize for speculating that you are Dutch :-)

My post was poorly worded and could have been interpreted to mean that your
services are expensive which by all previous accounts and as you posted here
they certainly are not.  I meant only to give some idea of Oracle
Consulting's prohibitive pricing.  Perhaps next I will insinuate that they
are Dutch :-)

As for me, I count data unloading as regular consulting work and charge by
the hour according to my standard hourly pricing.

Thanks,

Jeremiah