Re: Lets make a list of problems with datapump

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kutrovsky.oracle@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:18:15 +0200

Well,
you have the option of doing 2 impdp sessions with exclude/include specified
in order to do what you want.
rgds

On 5/18/06, Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You have table called BIGTABLE in tablespace USERS. You also have 500 other tables in tablespace users. You take an export of that.

Then when you import, you want bigtable to go in a separate
tablespace. You cannot say "BIGTABLE goes into BIG_TBLSPC, the rest
goes to users".

And we're not talking about pre-creating objects and moving them
arround before inserting.

-- Christo Kutrovsky Senior Database/System Administrator The Pythian Group - www.pythian.com I blog at http://www.pythian.com/blogs/ -- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l