Re: LOB Operation and SQL*Net Message From Client and cursor #0

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Oracle-L'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:35:34 +0100

| Had to put this in the backburner for a bit, but had already tired 400
for long and longc with no impact, and tried with 4000 after
| your suggestion. The round trips remained at 534,073 for all the tests.

I must have lost track of the numbers - I thought you had said something
about 100,000 rows and 359,000 round trips.
I was expecting a change in longchunksize and long to reduce this to at
most 2 round trips per row.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/all-postings