Re: JDBC Problem

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: GJohnson@xxxxxxx, "ORACLE-L (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:48:34 +0000

java errors kill me. they are so hard to read. problem appears to be with your
java.library.path

not classpath. there is a bunch of stuff on google. I tried reading it. its not
100% clear. may take some research. someone suggested printing that parameter,
but I don't know how. that is a jvm parameter and not an environment parameter.