Re: Is any problem with the list

  • From: Joe Cooper <aregularjoe8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rafiq9857@xxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:20:53 -0800 (PST)

I seem to have just the opposite problem.  Just got back to my email after a
computer-free weekend (rare, I know) and it seems like most of the day Friday
and Saturday, all of my inbound messages came in twice.  You don't suppose they
routed your mail to me by mistake?  ;-)

  I hope it gets fixed for you soon.  My dups seem to have stopped some time
Sunday.

  Joe Cooper
  Senior Oracle DBA
  Department of Veteran Affairs
  Austin Automation Center
  Austin, TX

M Rafiq <rafiq9857@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,

I am not getting any messages from the list. Is there any problem?

Regards
Rafiq

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!