Re: Inactive users

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail4@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:25:33 +0000

Try with DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL. This is, I believe, very well documented in
DBA guide and Oracle Concepts. You would have found  it, had you looked
under completely illogical subject like "auditing". Worry not, dear =20
sir! We are all nice guys around here, especially at this time of
year, and we will not tell mentally lazy and unenterprising DBA to go =20
and read the fine manual. That wouldn't be nice for Christmas, would =20
it?

On 12/20/2004 12:55:37 AM, J. Dex wrote:
> I want to get a list of all the users in the database that have been
> inactive for more than 90 days.   What is the best way to do that?
> What
> query/table should be used?
--=20
Mladen Gogala