Impact caused because Domain Change?

  • From: "Aragon, Gabriel (GE Commercial Finance)" <gabriel.aragon@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:23:26 -0500

Hi List,

I have two Oracle databases and two SQL, all of them running in 4 =
different windows boxes. Yesterday the network admin notified me that =
they are going to move the domain to other one. Because of this, I have =
to make an assessment of the impact for the db's

Since I'm not an expert on network issues don't have idea which will be =
the impact of changing domain from XXX to YYY, the first thing that =
comes to mind, is recreate the oracle OS users, and grant again all the =
privileges assigned to those accounts. Then verify listeners and =
connections for clients. But dont know what else I should check.

Any help will be appreciated

TIA
Gabriel