INSERT..VALUES rows processed > executions

  • From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am looking at some INSERT INTO table VALUES (...) type queries in
DBA_HIST_SQLSTAT where the rows_processed > executions.
Normally I'd expect to see 1-to-1 relation unless bulk binds are being used but
the developers say they are not doing that. However I'm not allowed to see the
code to confirm this.

Am I missing something obvious - are there any other circumstance where
rows_processed > executions for an INSERT..VALUES?  (No triggers on this table,
not that it should matter).  Oracle 10g on AIX.

Thanks!
Charlotte