Re: How to graph multi-series time-based SQL output?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:57:17 -0500 (CDT)

As a followup, I received four responses advocating a wide range of ideas.
I evaluated them all, which led me to integrating Open Flash Chart 2 into
APEX via PHP.  My primary limitation I discovered is that I'm currently
stuck with the ancient PHP4 that comes with OracleAS 10.x (and upgrading to
v11 looks daunting!).

My very busy graph of Buffer Cache contents over time becomes very usable
with the handy tool tips in OFC2.  And with a little JQuery UI, it's even
dynamically resizable.

Thanks all for the feedback!  It pointed me in the right direction for the
best solution.

Rich