How to find the possible 'NLS_CHARACTERSET' when we know a special char mapped to a hex code

  • From: qihua wu <wqhhp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, every on!

Our database is of UTF8, and someday somebody insert letter like "för" with a
wrong client NLS_LANG, so when I query that row, the result messed up. I find
that three letter stored as "102,195,182" in the database, Can we know what
NLS_LANG did the guy use when he insert that data?

Thanks

countries) for 2¢/min or less.