How to export/import/migrate Report Definitions from 10g Grid to 11g

  • From: Tony Adolph <tony.adolph.dba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle Discussion List <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:15:04 +1300

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know how to export/import/migrate Report Definitions from 10g
Grid to 11g?

I have built a new Grid on a new server with a new repository database.
The existing 10g Grid, server and database are to be decommissioned.

I'd like to copy the old users to the new grid and all of the report
definitions.

This must be a common ask, but I can't find any documentation on either the
user migration or report definition migration.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tony