How to check Lock SQL - Please help

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I think that mine previous question is not suitably
explained by me and so I didn't get any response and
so I though that I will give some more facts

1) I check the program running at the back end and
found that it is only doing insert by tracing the
program.

So if I am getting Resource Busy error, can I get the
sql from dictionary view which can tell as what
particular SQL is making the lock as then I can pass
it to Development group with more suggestion

THanks to all
Sanjay

http://mail.yahoo.com