How to Multiplex the OCR & Voting Disk (10gR2) on Solaris 9

  • From: Zabair Ahmed <roon987@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:34:55 +0000 (GMT)

10.2.0.1 on Solaris 9

  The clusterware software and databases  already exist (I know I could have
multiplexed the OCR and Voting disk when I installed the clusterware software,
but i didn't)

  I need to find a way how this can be done. As I mentioned  i have already
sucessfully installed the clusterware software and created a number of
databases, which are all working fine.

  I have now realised the the OCR and Voting disk are a single point of
failure. So I need to multiplex these.

  Is this possible and how?

  TIA