Re: How to Multiplex the OCR & Voting Disk (10gR2) on Solaris 9

  • From: "LiShan Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zabair Ahmed" <roon987@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:14:22 +0100

Hi

The doc says this:

Adding an Oracle Cluster Registry
You can add an OCR location after an upgrade or after completing the RAC
installation

Changing the Voting Disk Configuration after Installing Real Application
Clusters
You can dynamically add and remove voting disks after installing Real
Application Clusters. Do this using the following commands where path is the
fully qualified path for the additional voting disk. Run the following
command as the root user to add a voting disk:

crsctl add css votedisk path

Those procedures are for existing installations as well

you can check these notes as well, same as above though

https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:14:2065630870711760471::::p14_database_id,p14_docid,p14_show_header,p14_show_help,p14_black_frame,p14_font:NOT,317628.1,1,1,1,helvetica
https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:14:2065630870711760471::::p14_database_id,p14_docid,p14_show_header,p14_show_help,p14_black_frame,p14_font:NOT,329734.1,1,1,1,helvetica