How get everything back in sync after manual removal of archivelogs

  • From: P D <pdba1966@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 18:07:27 -0400

I manually removed some archivelogs and then did a crosscheck.     However,
when the backup and reports run those logs that were manually removed are still
showing up as 'validation failed for archived log X'.     What is the proper
syntax for the crosscheck command to get everything back in sync again or is it
a different command besides crosscheck that I should be using?