Re: How get everything back in sync after manual removal of archivelogs

You failed to mention the version you are on. I think the proper way to
crosscheck changed from 8i to 11g once or twice...

are you using a catalog? did you sync the catalog before teh crosscheck? did
you run the crosscheck connected to the catalog? did you sync after?

cheers
Alan.-