RE: Hotsos conference

  • From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:24:11 -0800 (PST)

As a first time attendee and first time presenter ... I think Mark is right on
target.

Great facility but really lacking in power outlets.  Not too many people
bothered by that but a few.

If you need power or are worried about it ( aka me who wants to be vpn'd into
work all day long ) you need to get to the sessions really early to get one of
the few seats on the side with power available.

The wifi bandwidth is top notch!

# The facility is excellent.  Rooms will be set up with seating with tables.
You should have room for a laptop, but you might want to make sure you have a
full charge, as you will probably not be near a power outlet.