RE: Hierarchical query for locking

  • From: "Post, Ethan" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>
  • To: <MATT.ADAMS@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:05:08 -0600

Pretty much the only locking script I have ever needed is one by Steve
Adam's, search for ixora and oracle and you will find his site, all his
scripts are there, the script shows blockers and waiters.  After I get
the SID's I just grab the SQL running for each session and usually
determine what the problem is.=20