RE: Goodbye!

  • From: Kevin Toepke <ktoepke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:37:16 -0500

Why you ask? A number of reasons. Mostly, because I don't find computer work
interesting anymore. And geology fits in nicely with my caving.

The final straw was my current job...I was offered a position as a Oracle
Apps developer/Apps dba/Oracle DBA and my first day on the job I was made a
M$ VB.NOT developer.

And even though i'll be moving to a different field I will definately use my
computer skills in some manner. Whether that's my Oracle/DBA skills remains
to be seen, so you may not have not heard the last of me :->

Kevin