RE: Goodbye!

  • From: thump604@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:51:39 +0000

That may or may not remain true.
Some of the pay scales I am seeing now are insulting enough to make me just
give 'em the onbe finger salute.  The trend I have been seeing over the last
several days has been a steady downward slope.
I seeing contract gigs now for 30/35 bucks.
Luckily I have managed to continue to secure work at a point I'm comfortable
with, but that has'nt been without months of downtime and during that downtime
one might get desperate enough to accept a rate one might never want to.
I have heard for years now, things are going to get better.  Looks like things
are slightly improving in terms of opportunities opening up, but I'm also
seeing those opps tied to rock bottom pricing.
IT still remains too, ya get what ya pay for.

--
- David / Thump
Life is what happens while waiting