RE: GTT & library cache pin

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stephen.Barr@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:57:33 -0700

You could run "alter session set events 'immediate trace name =
systemstate level 10'" and see if that provides any additional info.  Is =
this an academic exercise or is it a real world problem?  If the latter, =
why do you you need to create the temporary table inside a PL/SQL =
procedure?

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =20