Re: GC 10gR2 mem leak on Oracle EL4?

  • From: "David Barbour" <david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:38:39 -0500

Actually, I misspoke in an earlier post, our GC server is actually only at
2GB or RAM.  Running 10.2.0.1 at present.  Server has been up for 84 days
and swap has gone as high as 94%, but it's averaging around 14% and seems to
clean itself out okay.  I've got 2GB of swap space allocated and right now
I'm using about 428MB, or roughly 21.5%.