Re: Flashback, Restore Points and Standby databases

  • From: Venkat srinivasan <srini.venkat.raman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:27:19 +0530

Hi Lyall,

You can achieve by putting the restore points and convert your standby to
 shapshot standby. You can go through the below blogs will help.

http://shivanandarao-oracle.com/2013/02/04/snapshot-standby-database-convert-physical-standby-database-to-snapshot-standby-database-read-write-mode-and-viceversa/

http://www.pafumi.net/Standby_Snapshot_DB.html

Hope this helps

Regards