Flashback Query Error

  • From: "John P Weatherman Jr." <asahoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:55:52 -0500

All,

I am starting to experiment with flashback query.  When I use the VERSIONS
clause, I keep getting "ORA-30052: invalid lower limit snapshot
expression".  I have tried every reasonable set of timestamp values I can
come up with, with no luck.  There isn't a lot on this one Metalink or
Google.  Has anyone had issues with this or have some idea what may be
behind it?  I am running 10.1.0.3 on AIX 5.2.  This is a 2 node RAC
cluster.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John P Weatherman
Oracle DBA
Advance America