RE: FW: insert into partitioned table

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yasbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 03:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Yasin,

I think that you answered the question yourself :)

You are using global indexes and partitioning.

I will assume as normal to get more LIO then with
normal table.
Also the majority of LIO's are from the indexes you
are using, so you should check the stats for indexes.

Just do the analyze of the tables and indexes after
the insert and check the difference in statistics.

Do not have the time to evaluate the difference
between global indexes on the partitioned table and
normal table indexes.

Regards,
Zoran

http://personals.yahoo.com