FW: OMS on AIX

  • From: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:50:24 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Gramolini [mailto:rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 2:12 PM
To: joseph.armstrong-champ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OMS on AIX

I am running an OMS on AIX 5.2 and a 9.2.0.4 respository database.  I am not
running one on the Windows XP Professinal that houses the OEM console.  It
runs from when I start it until I stop it.  You need to have the repository
database running as long as you run the OMS. Is the repository database up
and running? What, if any, error are you getting?

Regards,
Ruth