Export error

  • From: "Denham Eva" <EVAD@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:32:40 +0200

Hello Listers

Does someone please have some advice. An export error has appeared since
a colleage created a database with replication and as we don't have a
license I removed this product using the catrepr.sql script.
However I now have the following error and would like to know how to get
rid of it.

. exporting pre-schema procedural objects and actions
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6550 encountered
ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_RGT_EXP' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling
SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_RGT_EXP.schema_info_exp
. exporting cluster definitions
. exporting post-schema procedural objects and actions
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6550 encountered
ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_RGT_EXP' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling
SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_RGT_EXP.schema_info_exp
. exporting user history table
. exporting default and system auditing options
. exporting statistics
Export terminated successfully with warnings.

Many Thanks
Denham