Enterprise Manager - connection issues

  • From: Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:44:14 -0400

Hello all,

As of today, I can no longer connect to any of my databases with
Enterprise Manger, but I can connect via SQL*Plus and Performance
Manager.   I don't get any error message - the 'OK' button appears to
depress, but there is no hour glass, no response.

Has any one seen this before?  It's very likely that the desktop nazis
made changes to my machine when I logged in to the domain today, but
getting an answer as to the changes made is unlikely - especially
since I'm one of the bad ones that doesn't reconnect everyday.

I've tried a reinstall - no luck

tia ... Robyn