Re: EBS r12 EBS -- OID integration

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bala <oratips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 17:39:40 -0800

Hi Bala,
Been awhile since I did this, but it is correct as is, at least it was for
us.

Do you have a test system for this?

I always ran this stuff in test first.

Like I mentioned, it's been awhile and I don't recall the reason for
IsDeleted=TRUE

Anyway, here's an Oracle note for you.
At least according to my notes, this is why I used it.

   The "(isDeleted=TRUE)" was added later as per this ML note
>    276481.1 Troubleshooting OID DIP Synchronization Issues

Jared