Re: Directory setting for data pump

  • From: "Don Seiler" <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:31:12 -0500

You can look in the dba_directories view.

SQL> desc dba_directories
 OWNER                                     NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 DIRECTORY_NAME                            NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 DIRECTORY_PATH                                     VARCHAR2(4000)

--
Don Seiler
oracle: http://ora.seiler.us