Re: Dataguard monitering

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Stell <stellr@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:27:18 -0600

the agent install doesn't change in 11 it's going they the add standby wizard
and adding or managing an existing  standby from the primary
I have not done a pull of the agent in a while but the procedure should be the
same regardless once the install os done use the add standby wizard to add or
manage a standby

Fuad