RE: Database Design questions

  • From: Stephen.Lee@xxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:18:43 -0500

I'm so ashamed.  I'm pretty sure there is a 255 column table around here
somewhere, but I can't remember which database it's in.  That's still
chicken feed compared to yours.  These guys with their well designed apps
just don't know how to live!  Big tables, lead and mercury in the water
supply, copious amounts of greenhouse gas: the secrets to a happy life.

(Yeah, that one things is a view.  I did a quick copy and paste.)