Re: DNS change giving problem in Oracle Apps (Fixed Assets) - URGEST

  • From: Wayne Bastow <Ayu.Njoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjhussain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:56:33 +1000

Syed,

When you say you changed the DNS do you mean just the IP address or
was it the domain name? Also when you connect to Apps do you use
something like http://server.somedomain:8000/ or
http://123.456.56.78:8000/. There are a few things that have to be
changed including some tables to get everything correct. I'm not sure
if it would work but maybe you could use rapid clone to create a copy
with the settings changed.

Wayne