DBMS_Schedule

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:20:54 -0800 (PST)

  Can anybody suggest the syntax for moving the DBMS_SCHedule Jobs from one
Schema to another as well as from one database to another.

  I had a schema smr5 which contains around 20-25 jobs created using
DBMS_SCHEDULE. Oracle Administration manual (chapter 28) says that consult
Oracle utility manual to move the jobs from one db to another but I am not able
to find it.

http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/schedadmin.htm#sthref3693

  I tried include=job but got an error

  Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 -
64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options
Starting "SMR5"."SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01":  smr5/********
dumpfile=datapump_dir:jobs.dmp include=job logfile=datapump_dir:jobs.log
Estimate in progress using BLOCKS method...
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA
Total estimation using BLOCKS method: 0 KB
ORA-39168: Object path JOB was not found.
ORA-31655: no data or metadata objects selected for job
Job "SMR5"."SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01" completed with 2 error(s) at 10:26:22

  TIA
  Sanjay