Re: Connectivity between Oracle and UDB

  • From: "Q A I S E R" <qrasheed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dba.orcl@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:14:14 -0500

Sami,

Have you looked at the Federated Databases on the UDB side? Federated
database is a distributed DBMS, where you could define Oracle as a data
source. This might be the opposite of what you are trying to do, however you
can join the data from the two sides (DB2 UDB and Oracle) , using this
technique.

- Qaiser