RE: Classes on MS Sql Server

  • From: "Mckay-dirden, Michael (Student)" <mckaydim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeremiah Peschka <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 21:24:08 +0000

Yeah, Brent is great too (free videos online also). Whichever course is
nearer/best matching of the two would be good.

Alternatively, for self-study Microsoft have these videos for an intro for
Oracle DBAs:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sqlserver/dd548020.aspx

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/sql-server-2014-essentials-for-oracle-dbas

Then there's various $charged videos online to go beyond that (PluralSight &
CBT Nuggets for example).

http://sqlbits.com/ has lots of videos avaiable for free also (as does Brent
Ozar & some others).

Regards,
Mike
________________________________
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf
of Coll-Barth, Michael
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 22 May 2014 20:56
To: 'mcunningham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mcunningham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>';
JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>; oracle-l-freelists;
oracle-db-l

The original request was to respond privately, but I appreciate the fact that
Michael did not as I am looking for same thing.  Thanks!