Re: Changing block size

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "William Wagman" <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:13:34 +0100

In my case is personal.

For my personal skills I find it is much easier for me to work in command
line and task automation.

I have worked a few times in remote support, it's a nightmare supporing
Windows environment in remote IMHO. In many Window shops I have also seen
that many people thinks Windows is so easy that their Windows Administrators
arent really that good, they dont know how to do basic scripting, a must for
System Administrators no matter the platforms.

But Windows is becoming more stable, that is the truth, one of reasons of
not using it was because of 32 bit but 64 seems ok no. But as I said it is
my personal preference Unixes and Linuxes.

Thanks

--
LSC